- You cook a gigantic meatloaf on Sunday so you don’t have to cook on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and if you really push it, Thursday.
- You make an antipasto by emptying many jars and cans and throwing the stuff on a plate with some salami, all artfully arranged.
- You are still planning to learn what to do with a real artichoke, not the ones from the jar.
- You buy arugula and tender baby lettuce at the Farmers’ Market and then put it in your “show off” recyclable bag, Then you strut around the food stalls screwing up your nose at other people’s plastic bags. At the end of the week, you throw out your Farmer’s Market stuff because it’s much easier to prepare and eat a washed bag of salad mix.
- You go to a Farmer’s Market and bring your big dog on a long leash. You wait for people to pet your dog and talk to it, if you haven’t already tripped them with the damn leash. You don’t buy anything. What is it with you dog people at the Farmers’ Market? PS. I don’t have a dog.
Do you know any fake foodies?